- Why can’t I see all my friends posts on Facebook 2020?
- Why is my FB only showing a few posts?
- Can someone block you from seeing their posts on Facebook?
- Why does my Facebook news feed stop scrolling on Iphone?
- Why is my Facebook feed showing old posts?
- What happened to Facebook News Feed?
- Why does my Facebook news feed stop loading?
- What does it mean when you can only see message someone on Facebook?
- How do I refresh my Facebook feed 2020?
- How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal?
- Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?
- How can you tell if someone has you restricted on Facebook?
- What can Restricted friends see on Facebook?
- How do I clear my Facebook cache?
Why can’t I see all my friends posts on Facebook 2020?
HERE’S THE FIX: Scroll down to the bottom of the Newsfeed on your HOME page and click on”Edit Options”.
In the popup, click on the dropdown menu next to ‘Show posts from:’ and select “All Of Your Friends and Pages” and then clickSave..
Why is my FB only showing a few posts?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Can someone block you from seeing their posts on Facebook?
To limit the person’s access to what others post on your timeline, got to the Privacy Settings page and select Timeline and Tagging. There you can choose “Who can see what others post on your timeline.” You can also limit “Who can see posts you’ve been tagged in on your timeline.”
Why does my Facebook news feed stop scrolling on Iphone?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; … – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why is my Facebook feed showing old posts?
Sometimes a post that you’ve already seen will move to the top of News Feed because many of your friends have liked or commented on it. … If you feel you’re missing posts you’d like to see, or seeing posts in your News Feed that you don’t want to see, you can adjust your settings. Was this information helpful?
What happened to Facebook News Feed?
Facebook has recently undergone major changes to its News Feed, pushing more content from friends and family and less from pages not deemed as “trusted sources”. … Pages that are not considered “trusted” by Facebook, even those users choose to follow, will most likely show up a lot less on their news feed.
Why does my Facebook news feed stop loading?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
What does it mean when you can only see message someone on Facebook?
If you’re not friends with that person on Facebook, you can only send that person a message. … There is also an option so that you’ll only be sent friend requests by your friends of friends and if you can only send that person a message, this may mean that you don’t have any mutual friends.
How do I refresh my Facebook feed 2020?
Scroll down this expanded list to find the “Most Recent” button. Click it and Facebook will refresh the page. All of your feed’s posts in the center of your main page will now be sorted by date, with the most recent posts at the top.
How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal?
How to Bring Back Facebook’s “Most Recent” View in the News FeedGo to the Facebook home page.In the right-hand navigation panel, click the drop down arrow next to News Feed.Select Most Recent.
Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?
You might be curious about who is actively looking at your profile. Although there is no clear metric, you can get an idea of who views your profile on Facebook. Facebook has stated that they do not allow for users to keep track of who has seen their profile and that third-party apps cannot track it either.
How can you tell if someone has you restricted on Facebook?
You can check this easily, go to the person’s profile and look for the empty space at the top of their profile. The empty space shows the gap between the public and the private posts, and if you cannot view the some of the posts of the person, then it means you have been added to the restricted list.
What can Restricted friends see on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:Open the Settings app on your phone.Tap on Apps & notifications.Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.Tap Storage. … Tap Clear cache.